Stage 1: Registration
The registration takes place when you visit any of the relevant RCS branch. The registration is only the first step. It does not guarantee admission. At this stage, parents are required to pay the registration fee that is paid in school office by way of admission test fee. A receipt is issued to parents.
Stage 2: Assessment/Admission Test
Early Year Education Programme (Playgroup to KG)
In these classes, admission is considered after an informally conducted assessment of the child and a formally conducted interview with both the parents. The physical, mental, linguistic, moral development of the child is kept in mind while assessing the child for admission.
Grade 1 to O level or IX
To seek admission in any of these classes, a child is required to take an admission test that is designed to check general mastery level in the subjects of language (Urdu and English) and mathematics.
The duration of the test is between 90 to 120 minutes depending upon the grade to which admission is sought. The questions in admission test papers are not derived from any particular textbook being followed in any school. The test only assesses a child’s general aptitude in these subject areas.
The test paper is not given to parents or guardian. School administration only communicates the marks that the child scores.
In some cases, an interview is also scheduled after the child qualifies in the admission test.
The school possesses every right to entertain or decline admission at any stage of the complete procedure. The decision of school is final and unchallengeable.
The eligibility to seek admission in RCS A level programme is full clearance of O level subjects in CIE. The grades scored in the major subjects should not be below C.
Registration is needed which is followed by an interview. Having qualified O level studies and an interview, the child is required to move on to the next stage.
Stage 3: Form Submission
After qualifying in stage two, the admission formalities have to be fulfilled. Parents are issued an admission form that has to be filled and the following documents are to be attached at the time of submission.
- Photocopies of CNIC of both parents
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original Leaving or Transfer Certificate from last school attended.
- Report card from last school
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- O level CIE Certificates and Statements of Results (for A level admission only)
Stage 4: Payment of Fee
Upon submission of the admission form and the required documents, a fee challan is issued that can be paid in any branch of NIB Bank in the city of Hyderabad. On receipt of paid fee bill, parents are given Book List and Uniform List.
Fee Payment Rules
- Fees are payable for all months in a yearly calendar and is charged on monthly basis.
- The payable fees for the months falling in summer vacation break are charged in advance which has to be paid prior to closure of school.
- The school operates its account in NIB Bank Limited. Fee vouchers issued to children can be accepted in any branch operating in the city. Parents can choose the branch that is nearest to them.
- Parents must pay the fees by the date specified on the fee chalan.
- Payment of fees after the due date will incur irreversible surcharge upon the payer.
- In case of non-payment of tuition fee for two consecutive months, the child is issued a challan in the third month with warning. In case of non compliance to the warning, the child will be considered a withdrawn case automatically.